Need help with headers?

Download and support for PhpBB3 Simple Portal
DynaMike
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 0

Need help with headers?

Post by DynaMike »

Well everything went ok with a lot of things I wanted to change. Added a new block and cut another one down. Tried installing the Paypal Donation Mod and saw that it changed my footer to the "old" one where my topimage was duplicated to the bottom.. Tried uninstalling the Mod to see if that fixed it but noooo.

Maybe I´ve been spending to much time on this over the weekend cause I simply cannot recall how to get my fine black frame back to the footer?

:D Fixed it myself :D
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Need help with headers?

Post by Stoker »

And for everybody else who doesnt know the solution, it is this part of colours.css

Code: Select all

.headerbar {
	background-color: #7C8891;
	background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg_header.jpg");
	color: #FFFFFF;
}
Board rules! No PM support
DynaMike
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Need help with headers?

Post by DynaMike »

Hmmmmm tried to change the background colors of the portal modules. But no matter what I try it ends up white.

I know Im a pain but please? www . gorillas . dk it can be seen in the side where it says Servers and Teamspeak. The white part needs to be E5E5E5 but cannot get it
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Need help with headers?

Post by Stoker »

Be more specific please
DynaMike
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Need help with headers?

Post by DynaMike »

I have added some portal modules. The Server and Teamspeak ones. The colors Ive chosen for the background is E5E5E5. Since the "link" doesnt fill the portal module box theres a white line around the serverinfo. I need to change the general background color to be E5E5E5 so the entire box in same color. Now it has the white edges before the borders. I would also like the Welcome to, Who is and Aff background to be E5E5E5 but cannot get it changed. Went to colours.css and changed, upped, refreshed and so on but the best I get is changing the color of the border itself.

I wanna keep the black borders around the modules but change the bakground color on all modules.
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Need help with headers?

Post by Stoker »

You have something like this in the simpleportal_body.html:

<div class="content" style="width:auto; height:auto; padding-bottom:0px;  padding-top:0px;">
Use some inline css to change the colour.
DynaMike
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Need help with headers?

Post by DynaMike »

Thank you for not showing me exactly how to do it! :D

It forced me to play around and see the consequence of where the line was inserted. I learned alot by that ;)

<div style="background-color:#E5E5E5;">
	  <div class="content" style="width:auto; height:auto; padding:10px; padding-bottom:0px;">