Top Stats issue

Download and support for PhpBB3 Top Stats Mod
matthewtimothy
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 1

Top Stats issue

Post by matthewtimothy »

I am having problems installing this on my test site. I am running 3.0.10 with the dirtyboard style. I installed this with automod and everything was green lighted. I purged and refreshed dirtyboard so far three times. I know I ran into in the past it was installing under prosilver so I deleted the theme in styles. The only other active style is Artodia mobile. I did make sure to run install_top_stats.php if wondered. When I went to uninstall the mod it worked. I than went to domain/install_top_stats.php and unistalled there. It gave me a green light for success. Now when I view my board i get this error message: template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/DirtyBoard2.0/template/recent_active_body.html does not exist or is empty

1. What may be going wrong for it not to be working??
2. How do i fix this error message??

Worst comes to worst I do have everything backed up and the sql backed up (or I think i do successfully).

thanks
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Top Stats issue

Post by Stoker »

1. You need to install it on all styles. Top Stats only supports prosilver so you will have to look close in the dirty style to figure out the changes.
2. The error tells you that the file is missing. So you can just upload the recent_active_body.html to the /styles/DirtyBoard2.0/template folder
Board rules! No PM support
matthewtimothy
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 1

Top Stats issue

Post by matthewtimothy »

well in the mod i tried automod>mod>details>to dirtyboard2.0 but I get errors. That would also make since why some other mods I installed I can see on the back end but arent really showing up. Also when I backed up the files before the installs today I did not see recent_active. Although I ONLY looked in the dirtyboard style and not prosilver which may be why.

Thanks, Ill dig deeper and get back. My goal today is to install EVERY stroker mod and then some. Ill also test out the BBCmod you have on a new board.

EDIT:
If i enable prosilver the mods work but not in dirtyboard so need to figure out how :evil: