Top Active Topics - How to add page numbers to thread titles

Download and support for PhpBB3 Top Stats Mod
corleoner
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 3

Post by corleoner »

Hi, like I wrote before, I love the mod, just a quick question to see if this is possible.

First off, I have Artodia Helion theme, which doesn't seem to support the scroll. I'm ok with that, I would prefer the scroll, but instead it just lists however many I choose to show. For my board I chose 3 because otherwise the box is too big. If anyone ever finds a fix for this, I'd love to hear it, but until then I'm ok with it as is.

My question: Is there any way to edit the code to make the active topics appear as they are shown on the topic lists?

On my board, the unread topics are bold and read topics are normal font, and page numbers are shown so you can click the last page.

On the active topics, they all are normal font and don't show the page numbers so when you click them, you get taken to the OP.

I'd like to adjust it so that users can click on it, just as they would a normal thread and get taken to the last page.

Thanks guys for reading this, and excuse my limited technological vocabulary, I'm very new to working with a website, but appreciate your patience with me,

Nick
corleoner
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by corleoner »

Edit: we got the scroll working, still would like to try and change the appearance of the active topics, if possible.
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Post by Stoker »

I dont use the Helion theme and I dont know how the the mod looks at the Helion Theme.
But it is designed to match prosilver. If you use any other style you may have to do some changes to the files.
Board rules! No PM support
corleoner
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by corleoner »

It basically looks the same as prosilver on this forum. I'm just wondering how I add it so the threads look like they do on the thread index? For example, you have a topic in your active topics that has over 40 reply's, but there are no page numbers. I'd just like it so that users can click to the page they want to go to, because by habit, most of us automatically click the thread title rather than the latest post link at the end of the box.
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stoker »

It looks the same except for the pagination ;)
Im not sure this option will be added in the future.
corleoner
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by corleoner »

OK, and I assume, there is not an easy edit for something like this? I appreciate your time, you must understand my ignorance, as I don't really have a firm grasp on what's a quick edit, and what would take much coding.

Thank you for your time Stoker, the mod is great, I am not nitpicking, it was only a thought.
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stoker »

No easy edit, but take a look at how its done at Recent topics mod by NickV
corleoner
BBCoder II