Pro SE

Mods, snippets and styles postet and supported by the users
Forum rules
As the forum title says this is for User Contributions
Post a support request in this forum and you will be banned!
jason102178
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
BBCodes: 23

Pro SE

Post by jason102178 »

I have no idea were i would post this, i have looked around, so if their is a specific area were this should be, sorry and please move to the appropriate area...

I wished i would have looked here before hand would of saved some time, I download the style prosilver SE and got my forum and everything the way i want it and installed all the mods i wanted but noticed by nav bar was getting cluttered, and i was searching how to make a nav bar like phpbb

i seen that they have kind of a mod for this at phpbbmodders

but then i noticed Stoker had created his own version to work with phpbb pro se but its basically the files that would overwrite by overallheader and stuff..

i was wondering if their was a way to insert this into my already installed version were i can just make a few css edits and insert the nav in the header

i wasnt quite sure what files to edit and what code i would need, any help would be appreciated, thanks
martin123456
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI
BBCodes: 34
Favourite MOD: Ban button

Pro SE

Post by martin123456 »

You are right this is not the place to post but can you give or place your site link in your profile so we can see.

And chances are this topic will be locked as support is only for donators but there is nothing stopping you taking the code from the pre_mod very simple to do.
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Pro SE

Post by Stoker »

As martin stated thism topic will be locked.
Please read the forum rules in the red box!

I do not offer the kind of support you ask for.
I only support my mods or snippets, some only for donators.
Board rules! No PM support