PHP Warning

Download and support for PhpBB3 Forum Goal MOD
hyperlink
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 0

PHP Warning

Post by hyperlink »

I messed up something while applying this awesome mod.
Now my forum have this message

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2160: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2209: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2160: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2209: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2205: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array
that's totally crazy since I didn't touch a single line in that file :?
Also I can't see the ACP anymore and the translation is totally gone :D :D
Could someone kindly help this poor damsel in danger? :oops:
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

PHP Warning

Post by Stoker »

Always backup your files before making any changes.
Then you can restore the files if anything goes wrong.

I dont know what you have done, so its hard to solve your problem.
But you can replace the edited files with new ones from the phpBB package.
Board rules! No PM support
hyperlink
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 0

PHP Warning

Post by hyperlink »

Thank you for the answer Stoker. I don't know what I've done but even replacing the backup files I wasn't able to solve, probably while uploading the edited files for the mod I just replaced the wrong file or something like this :D :D By the way I love your mods thank you for all of them :thumb: