Extra blocks for simple portal

Download and support for PhpBB3 Simple Portal
Terr0r
BBCoder V
BBCoder V
BBCodes: 100

Post by Terr0r »

I have a question is there someone that know if there are extra blocks for the simple portal like

Calender
Style switcher
Last five visited bots
Link to us
Newest members
Birthdays
Links
Headline small box
PayPal donations

All that state in the Board3 Portal
I have take in there and try to make that what I want in the simple portal but it is not working

is there someone that can help whit it ?

already thanks for the help

Greets Terr0r
Last edited by Terr0r on 09 Nov 2011, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Post by Stoker »

Why not just use the board3 portal?
Board rules! No PM support
Terr0r
BBCoder V
BBCoder V
BBCodes: 100

Post by Terr0r »

The name of this MOD is ? Simple portal And I like this MOD and it is very simple to use

so maybe a idea to make some new blocks for the Simple Portal so as the list that I have made in my first post and maybe add a ACP part for this nice usefull MOD

and the board3 portal it is to big to use and I dont like it so as I say it is to big

Greets Terr0r
If you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Theriddler
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 4

Post by Theriddler »

Terr0r wrote:The name of this MOD is ? Simple portal And I like this MOD and it is very simple to use

so maybe a idea to make some new blocks for the Simple Portal so as the list that I have made in my first post and maybe add a ACP part for this nice usefull MOD
Your idea is good, but then again i think simple portal is not simple anymore, if they add the same what board3 portal allready has. simple portal is designed to be simple and fast without too much bells and whistles as what i read here.
Terr0r wrote:and the board3 portal it is to big to use and I dont like it so as I say it is to big
uhm board3 portal is not too big, i use it.

If you use version 1.6 then you can easily add more blocks but you have to manually edit some files to create some, and to move blocks you also have to edit a file.

version 2.x is much more easyier to create custom blocks, you can make them by just going to your administration panel, all you have to do is select custom block and it's created, then you simply add your html code in the block and all is done. you can also move blocks just with a few clicks (no edits) butt all that you can also read on their site.

Also you can remove standard blocks from portal or disable them, and so make your portal page the way you want it.

So each portal knows their own features

but eventualy it's up to you to decide which portal you want to use :thumb: