Download and support for PhpBB3 Paypal Donation Mod
RequeteChe
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 2

Paypal Donat MOD integration into ACP

Post by RequeteChe »

Hi there.
First of all thanks for all the work on this site and the MOD's.

Actauly I refer to Paypal donation MOD without having it installed, want to say without knowing well his capabilitys.
But mean while I did some translation work of the language files I wondered if it wouldn't be usefull to integrate the text aspects and the donation amount promise for access to a special groupe inside the ACP, so it can be easely changed by the board-admin.
For example the way Invite a friend gives the posibility to edit the text.

I asume that it's a lot of work but having in mind the tool "payments" mean for phpBB board's, I think it's more than worth giving it a try.

The posibility to choose different paypal accounts for different groups due to different purpose of the transfer, or different amounts to chanel the user to different groups opens a complet knew horizon.
For example, it would be posible to create a paypal account for donation with a special purpose, the users would be added to a defined group that have access to a section that manages the consernces about that purpose in patricular and so on.

Well, sorry. Actually I'm bringing up two different things in one post.
One is the editing of the text shown in the payments procedure and the other the integration of this MOD into group administration.
:roll: