What is SEO?

Download and support for PhpBB3 Forum SEO
Citaat
BBCoder II
BBCoder II
BBCodes: 0

What is SEO?

Post by Citaat »

What is SEO? What's so special about it?
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

What is SEO?

Post by Stoker »

Board rules! No PM support
hermanfred
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
BBCodes: 2

What is SEO?

Post by hermanfred »

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the rank of a web page in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page) of target search engines for a set of identified key-phrases.There are mainly three search engines which are mainly targeted.
jsteve
BBCoder I
BBCoder I

What is SEO?

Post by jsteve »

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. With the help of SEO, your commercially targeted text rank well on search engine. For improving and maintaining their ranking on top position of search engine people make use of seo.
Martin_K
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
BBCodes: 10
Favourite BBCode: textarea
Favourite MOD: Newsletter Add on

What is SEO?

Post by Martin_K »

I have had amazing results with a combination of methods, tailored for phpbb, and am happy to give the techniques I used free of charge in the donators section of the forum. Stoker's Forum SEO plays an important part of it, but I do use it in combination with other techniques.
Blackwolf
BBCoder IV
BBCoder IV
BBCodes: 101
Favourite BBCode: Dropcap
Favourite MOD: mchat

What is SEO?

Post by Blackwolf »

:twisted:
One Warning only ......
This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites. Please remove the link from your signature before you contemplate posting, otherwise, your ISP will be advised of your activities.You will also have the privilege of being permanently banned.
This is what I post to spammers who register on Oz. :D
Ultimate Edition, Ultimate Edition Oz, Oz Unity

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”
hajani
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
BBCodes: 3

What is SEO?

Post by hajani »

Citaat wrote:What is SEO? What's so special about it?
Search Engine Optimization
pattihooker
BBCoder I
BBCoder I
BBCodes: 1

What is SEO?

Post by pattihooker »

Search engine optimisation is the strategy of improving the visibility of the website on natural ("natural" or un-paid) search engine optimization result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine optimization friendly elements right into a website. A successful search engine marketing campaign will have got, as part on the improvements, carefully decide on, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization is going to be designed to help to make prominent for search engine optimization algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two simple areas: on-page, along with off-page optimization. On-page optimization is the term for website elements which in turn comprise a website page, such as Html document, textual content, along with images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing on the site which is it being optimized, from different relevant websites).
BowenAlex
BBCoder I
BBCoder I

What is SEO?

Post by BowenAlex »

SEO is one of the most effective things you get online, your site in a way that the search engines you may be rewarded by basically sending traffic to the path to be optimized. SEO is not really so simple, but the bottom line is if your page is optimized both on page and off, you usually get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.
RMcGirr83
BBCoder III
BBCoder III
Favourite MOD: mChat

What is SEO?

Post by RMcGirr83 »

SEO is overrated...content is king, human readable links not so much.