Another footer bar links

Support for PhpBB3. Post here to get help with any phpBB3 related issue here
There is no support here! Only Read Access!
Forum rules
In order the get any support, you will have to do following:
1. Use a describing title!
2. Describe your problem and what happened when the problem occured
3. Tell us what version of phpBB3 you are currently using.
Else your topic may be ignored or locked!
Georgio
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Another footer bar links

Post by Georgio »

Hi there PhpBB3 BBCodes Team and Members,

I want to add another bar to public the mods links at footer like in the foto. The snipet was in the old site but here i didn't found it.

Thanks in advance and Cheers to all members PhpBB3BBCodes.com
cisco007
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI

Re: Another footer bar links

Post by cisco007 »

why don't you read this topic? and instead of doing it to the header you do it to the footer, just add the edit before this!

Code: Select all

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
	</div>
Stoker
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBCodes: 239
Favourite BBCode: Anipro
Favourite MOD: PrettyPhoto

Post by Stoker »

cisco??

Georgio, this is the code from the existing navbar in overall_footer.html:

<div class="navbar">
		<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>

<ul class="linklist">
			<li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a></li>
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
					<!-- IF S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_FORUM -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK}" title="{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}">{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_WATCH_TOPIC --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_TOPIC -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{U_WATCH_TOPIC}" title="{L_WATCH_TOPIC}">{L_WATCH_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bookmark"><a href="{U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}" title="{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}">{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BUMP_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_BUMP_TOPIC}" title="{L_BUMP_TOPIC}">{L_BUMP_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ENDIF -->
			<li class="rightside"><!-- IF U_TEAM --><a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF -->{S_TIMEZONE}</li>
		</ul>

</div>
add this after that code:

<div class="navbar">

<ul class="linklist">
			<li>links to the left here</li>
			<li class="rightside">links to the right here</li>
		</ul>

</div>
Thats it.
Board rules! No PM support
cisco007
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI

Post by cisco007 »

well the way i said is the way i have now all my footers!

<div class="navbar">

<ul class="linklist">
			<li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_PORTAL}">Portal</a> &bull; <a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a></li>
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
					<!-- IF S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_FORUM -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{S_WATCH_FORUM_LINK}" title="{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}">{S_WATCH_FORUM_TITLE}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_WATCH_TOPIC --><li <!-- IF S_WATCHING_TOPIC -->class="icon-unsubscribe"<!-- ELSE -->class="icon-subscribe"<!-- ENDIF -->><a href="{U_WATCH_TOPIC}" title="{L_WATCH_TOPIC}">{L_WATCH_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bookmark"><a href="{U_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}" title="{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}">{L_BOOKMARK_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF U_BUMP_TOPIC --><li class="icon-bump"><a href="{U_BUMP_TOPIC}" title="{L_BUMP_TOPIC}">{L_BUMP_TOPIC}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ENDIF -->
<li class="rightside"><!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF -->{S_TIMEZONE}</li>
		</ul>
		<ul class="linklist2 navlinks2">
<li class="icon-dl"><!-- IF U_TEAM --><a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{U_BOTSS}" title="{L_BOTSS}">{L_BOTSS}</a> &bull; <a href="{U_GROUPS}">{L_GROUPS}</a> </li>
		</ul>

</div>

notice the code i added before this:

</div

<li class="icon-dl"><!-- IF U_TEAM --><a href="{U_TEAM}">{L_THE_TEAM}</a> &bull; <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{U_BOTSS}" title="{L_BOTSS}">{L_BOTSS}</a> &bull; <a href="{U_GROUPS}">{L_GROUPS}</a> </li>
		</ul>
[hsimg]http://img2.pict.com/7d/43/4c/3370801/0/1271452132.jpg[/hsimg]
of course the way i do this i add a another class to the css files as posted in my previous link, so that is is within the same box like the header i think the way you have it Stoker, is that it will show an extra box like his picture wants, but if he wants an extra box, instead on what i posted, hey well more more power to you! now let me crawl back in my box!
Georgio
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by Georgio »

10x a lot Stoker & Cisco, very nice now xD
Last edited by Georgio on 15 May 2010, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
cisco007
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI

Post by cisco007 »

Georgio, if you are going to post bbcodes from here on your site, the least you could do is post or give credit to the original, or where you got them from!
Georgio
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by Georgio »

cisco007 » 15 May 2010, 22:04 wrote:Georgio, if you are going to post bbcodes from here on your site, the least you could do is post or give credit to the original, or where you got them from!
ohh yeah, if you're seen my website i always put the credits on the bbcodes.
cisco007
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI

Post by cisco007 »

no, that is why i said it, i've been there, and some that i know you got from here don't have any credits, nor some of the snippets and simple mods, you do not give credit, at least with a link back to this site showing where you got them!
wijo
BBCoder II
BBCoder II

Post by wijo »

cisco007 » 16 Apr 2010, 21:51 wrote: of course the way i do this i add a another class to the css files as posted in my previous link, so that is is within the same box like the header i think the way you have it Stoker, is that it will show an extra box like his picture wants, but if he wants an extra box, instead on what i posted, hey well more more power to you! now let me crawl back in my box!
Hallo Cisko.
I like the way you did it. I understand, that i have to add something in a css file. Can you tell me what to change and in which file?
I want to add an extra link to unread posts. In which file can i find the codes like these: {U_INDEX} I'm looking for the code for ./forum/search.php?search_id=unreadposts

tia
cisco007
BBCoder VI
BBCoder VI

Post by cisco007 »

open yourstyle/theme/common.css
find:

ul.navlinks {
	padding-bottom: 1px;
	margin-bottom: 1px;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
	font-weight: bold; 
}
add after:

ul.navlinks2 {
	padding-bottom: 1px;
	margin-bottom: 1px;
   border-top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;

}
and instead of using:

</ul>
you can just use this:

<ul class="linklist navlinks2">
      </ul>

for the second question you will have to look at the includes/functions.php file just look for U_INDEX and take a look at the other codes, you will get the idea of how to add your own {U_WHATEVER}!